Whether you’re going out with your friends, or walking down the aisle in a wedding dress, foundation is the most important aspect to any make-up style. While there’s nothing wrong with the old fashioned approach, today’s bridal make-up artists are turning to airbrush technology to give bride’s that flawless look on their wedding day.
In our HD-driven world, airbrush make-up is Hollywood’s answer to Photoshop. Have you ever wondered how Angelina’s tattoos can disappear so easily? Well the answer has more to do with airbrush foundation than movie magic. The airbrush method has been used in film and on the red carpet for more than the decade, and now this same technique is being applied to bridal make-up. While airbrush make-up has been a popular choice with movie stars, models and celebrities, it’s still relatively new to the average bride-to-be. Here’s what you need to know about airbrushed bridal make-up.
How Airbrush Make-Up Provides Total Coverage:
* Airbrushed make-up is ‘built’ onto the face: With the airbrush technique, the foundation is layered in a super-fine mist and can be ‘built’ and blended seamlessly.
* Smaller is best: Airbrush foundation formulas are made with micro-ground pigments, which provide better, more even coverage than the traditionally applied foundation. The formula also dries instantly, creating a long-lasting powder finish in seconds.
The Benefits of Airbrush Make-Up Techniques:
· Airbrush Bridal Hair Make-Up Covers All: As a Bride, the last thing you want to worry about is acne. With airbrush make-up and foundation you can cover up any blemish, including acne, rosacea, and birthmarks. There are even paramedical airbrush foundations designed specifically for hiding hard-to-cover tattoos.
· Provides stylists with a ‘blank canvas’: Like any great artist, hair and make-up stylists work best with a clean canvas. Unfortunately the medium of the make-up artist is often muddled with varying skin tones and blemishes. But when airbrushed foundation is used, all those impurities are washed away, making it easier for the stylist to apply the rest of the make-up.
· Airbrush Make-Up Makes Contouring Easier: Airbrush make-up gives brides a flawless complexion, which in turn, makes other techniques, like contouring easier. Contouring is gives your facial features contrast and dimension a must for bridal makeup, especially in wedding photos. Without contouring, the face looks flat and uninteresting.
· More Than Just Foundation: Today’s airbrush make-up techniques offer more than just a perfect foundation for your face. Now blushers, highlights and even multiple eyeshades and lip-tints are available in most airbrush kits. That way you can get that flawless fairy tale look without all the hassle.
Last Thoughts For Do-It-Yourselfers:
If you’re planning on own airbrush wedding makeup, make sure your plan ahead of time. You need to feel completely confident in the product, and in your own ability. In other words, take the time to research products and styles, and also make the time practice your technique. For more information about airbrushing and great wedding makeup tips take a look at the website below.